Brian Solis: Innovation, AI and CX over Wine
Brian Solis is a digital analyst, speaker and author, and has recently joined ServiceNow as head of Global Innovation. We’ve been virtual friends for a long time, speaking on various stages together about disruption, innovation, culture and digital experiences.
I found Brian headed to Melbourne, and I took the chance to grab him for 30 mins and over a champagne we hit some big topics;
- Mega and Micro Trends; how do we keep up?
- AI – How do we embrace it?
- What’s going on with Digital Experience? Are we getting it right or wrong?
- Champagne or Wine? That was an easy topic.
- Q on Q vs Long Term Vision. How to balance both.
- Cultural and leadership Empathy.
It was a fun chat, and my brain was nicely spent. As usual I wish I had more time.